Kogarah Women’s Imaging is a specialist Obstetric and Gynaecology Ultrasound Practice located in St George Private Hospital. We are looking for a highly motivated experienced receptionist to join our friendly and supportive team. The position is permanent part time to work 3 days a week plus cover annual and sick leave as needed.
The candidate is required to have:
- Strong reception skills
- A caring, compassionate and understanding nature with patient care being a priority
- Strong attention to detail and a fast learner
- Excellent phone and computer skills, knowledge of Comrad medical system would be useful but not essential
- Strong organisational skills
- The ability to multitask in a busy environment
- Positive can do attitude and be highly personable with the ability to build and maintain rapport with referring doctors
- Team player but also be able to work autonomously
- Answering phone calls and emails
- Private and Medicare billing
- Making appointments
- Typing reports
- Filing and scanning medical records
- End of day reconciliation
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and cover letter to:
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.