Expression of Interest | Sport Coaches
At Caulfield Grammar School our purpose is to “enable quality learning every day in every experience for every learner, for life” and our Sports program is an integral component to achieving this.
With an all-year-round multi-faceted Sports Program, we are seeking expressions of interest from Sports Coaches who are interested in joining our team on a casual basis.
As a member of the Associated Public Schools (APS) and participant in the Associated Grammar Schools Victoria (AGSV) competition, we are looking for specialist Sports Coaches to inspire our students to dream more and learn more in the following sports:
Summer (Across Term 4 & 1)
- Lawn Bowls
- Table Tennis
- Touch Football
Winter (Across Term 2 & 3)
- Cross Country
- Football (AFL)
Spring (Term 3)
- Water Polo
Successful applicants will:
- Bring specialist knowledge and experience, passion and enthusiasm to coach, mentor and role model for our students
- Be available for two afternoon training sessions per week and Saturday competition during term time
- Have a Victorian, employment Working with Children Check, Level 1 First Aid and Anaphylaxis Certification or be prepared to obtain these
- Be considered favourably if they have relevant coaching experience and hold a minimum Level 1 coaching accreditation in their area of expertise
- Model and live the Caulfield Grammar School values and behaviours
By submitting an application, you are registering your interest in future coaching vacancies with CGS.
As vacancies arise, the School will contact coaches with relevant skills and experience to complete the appropriate steps of the recruitment process.
Caulfield Grammar School’s recruitment processes include telephone interviews, face-to-face interviews (outside of COVID 19 restrictions), and reference checks prior to an offer of employment being made.
Enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Directions (No 6Health Directions) sets out the steps that Caulfield Grammar School must take in order to limit the spread of COVID-19 in school settings. The effect of the Health Directions is that staff must be fully vaccinated to work on-site by 29 November 2021, unless an exception applies.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.