A multi-national brand is looking for an experienced and dynamic technical laboratory manager with an excellent leadership skillset.
This is a rare opportunity inside a high-performing team with a strong focus on growth, personal and professional development opportunities and work-life balance. Ideal candidates will have an independent, business-owner mindset and an ambition to develop your career nationally or globally.
- Managing Day-to-day operations of a single or multiple laboratories
- Supervising a team of technicians
- Client relationship management
- Management of company and site lab KPI's
Please also have a strong technical background:
- Experience in laboratory work and wet chemical knowledge.
- Background in ICP OES & MS and AA essential
- XRF experience would be advantageous
- Experience in Acid Digest, AAS and gold assay techniques.
This is a site-based role with varied rosters to suit, including 8:6 and 2:1.
This company supports a diverse workforce and we encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
- How many years' experience do you have as a Laboratory Manager?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.