The City of Joondalup takes pride in being a Local Government that has been internationally recognised for providing outstanding services to the local community. To continue to set the standard in WA Local Government for innovative services and programs, we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic employees who will be committed to making a positive contribution to the City and its community.
- Salary: $91,115 – $96,648 per annum
- Plus up to 14.5% superannuation (conditions apply)
- Ref No: 21-101
The City is seeking an experienced and professional leader for the role of Team Leader Sport and Recreation. This full time position will lead the City’s Sport and Recreation team, delivering its Clubs in-focus program and overseeing venue bookings for the City’s sport and recreation clubs.
Your covering letter will need to address the following key criteria:
- Comprehensive knowledge of current sport and recreation issues and the provision of recreation services, including Club Development programs.
- Substantial experience in the planning, management and review of sport and recreation programs and services, including Club Development programs.
- Comprehensive knowledge of community venue management and booking principles.
- Highly developed analytical problem solving and research skills, including the ability to initiate, influence, monitor and evaluate new and existing processes and strategies.
- Experience in managing teams and their performance.
If you are interested, we would like to hear from you. Further information can be obtained by calling Emily Carroll, Coordinator Recreation Services on 9400 4920.
For full position description, the application package and to apply please visit the City’s website. Applications close at 11:55PM on Thursday 28 October 2021.
Chief Executive Officer
Canvassing of Elected Members will disqualify
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.