Dion Group Projects is a high-end residential builder based in "The Hills". We undertake custom new homes, extensions and major renovations and would love for you to be a part of our dynamic team. We obsess over detail and communication and we are seeking a driven Carpenter to join our team!
Reporting to our efficient site supervisor you work within a close- knit high energy team you will be responsible for:
• Finer carpentry workings including fix out and cladding installation
• Commuting both to and between sites
• Quality inspection of trades work
• Project set out as per plans provided
• Partial demolition where required
• Liaising with trades
• Advising accounts of any site sundries
You must have:
• Current NSW driver's license and reliable car (ute)
• White card
• Carpentry sign off & qualification
• General tools
• Experience in residential construction (1-2 years post apprenticeship experience)
• Obsessive attention to detail
• Desire to grow within our expanding company
• Team experience and excellent standards of communication
What can we offer you:
• Bunnings Power Pass card for all of those small site purchases
• Opportunity for career progression within our growing company
• Be a part of the delivery of our stunning high-end projects
• High energy culture
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you completed a qualification in carpentry?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- How many years' experience do you have as a carpenter?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.