Like to take your career further and be closer to the beach?
At Youi, we have a high performing IT department located at our Sunshine Coast Head Office, just 10 mins from the beach! We are a company that values both our people and technology, and our IT department of more than 80 people is testament to us taking our tech and business growth seriously.
Due to business growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced IT Support Specialist to join the Youi team. We’d love someone who has the breadth of experience to be able to cherry-pick from their arsenal of tools to produce the right outcome based on the needs of all stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
Reporting to our IT Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for IT Desktop Support across all our offices, as well as for our contingent of Work-From-Home staff.
What to expect on a day-to-day basis:
- Troubleshooting and solving desktop technical problems for all levels of incidents and requests
- Following our documented incident and problem management procedures
- Daily maintenance of IT systems
- Coordinating infrastructure and audiovisual requests
- Asset and user account management and configuration
- Working across all our departments, including night watch and after-hours teams
- Liaising with staff to identify their needs and communicating outcomes effectively
- Proactively developing strategies that result in fewer incidents, increased availability, or accelerated SOE deployments
- Working in a visible, fast-paced production environment where uptime is critical
- At least 1 year previous experience in a Helpdesk or Service Desk specialist role, or a similar role requiring technical diagnostic skills
- Experience in supporting Microsoft products and applications
- Active Directory user management experience within MS domains and forests
- Exposure to some or all the Microsoft suite of software and technologies
- Knowledge of ITSM principles will be an advantage
What you’ll Need to Succeed
- Tertiary qualification in IT or similar discipline, or any computer related certifications, will be an advantage
- A passion for providing fast and effective service
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex solutions in a simple and straight-forward way to all stakeholders
- Ability to enthusiastically deal with internal customers in a deadline orientated environment
- Time management and project coordination skills
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to handle various complex tasks at the same time
- Ability to build and maintain professional relationships at all levels
- Team player that can follow or lead as situations dictate
- High level of integrity and professional accountability
- Availability to routinely work outside of normal office hours/days
What’s in it for You
- Brand new office on the Sunshine Coast with an awesome workplace culture
- A role with plenty of variety using an array of technical platforms
- Career progression opportunities to grow beyond the role and forge your career in IT
This is a role where your ideas, passion and input won’t go unnoticed. For a role that mixes your skills with an environment that makes every day more fun, think Youi.
Where to from here?
If you're interested in this role, click 'Apply Now'.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.