Envision Building is a licensed construction company in the Fleurieu Peninsula area. We specialise in; custom luxury homes, extensions, renovations and entertaining spaces while consistently delivering high-quality work, with an eye for detail.
- Quality: our promise is to deliver consistently high-quality work, with an eye for detail.
- Knowledgeable: our team is more than willing to share their knowledge, allowing the decision-making process easy, giving you peace of mind.
- Efficiency: we pride ourselves on completing work within allocated timelines, without compromising on quality.
- Trustworthy: we can be trusted to deliver to client expectations, building valued relationships.
- Reliable: we will always deliver what we promise, on time and to budget.
About the Position
We are hiring a Carpenter to assist and manage the onsite building; working together with the current carpentry team, to deliver high quality work for home renovations, extensions, and new builds.
You will be responsible for:
- Carpentry and Building services
- On-site client liaising
- Tool and stock management
- Administration; including reading and interpreting plans
- Representing Envision Building positively
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
It is essential you hold the following skills and qualifications:
- White card
- Fully qualified carpenter – Certificate III
- Full and current SA driver’s license
- Ability to read and interpret plans
Ideally, you also have:
- Held 1-2 years building experience, outside of apprenticeship.
- Roofing installation, guttering and flashing experience.
- Cladding and internal wall-lining experience.
Personal attributes of the candidate
We are keen to work with trustworthy candidates that can display the following characteristics and competencies:
- Quality Orientation
- Strong communicator
- Solid work ethic
- Do you have professional carpentry experience?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- Have you completed a qualification in carpentry?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Do you have experience working on residential construction projects?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.