Enhanced Lifestyles is a not-for-profit, customer driven organisation, offering personalised choices in service options to South Australians with disabilities.
Our service was developed by people with disabilities, to give them real choices about the type of services they need to retain independence in their homes and in the community. It ensures our customers have control over their lives and manage all elements of their services.
Due to continued growth, we are seeking applications from experienced and qualified candidates with a strong background in NDIS Specialist Support Coordination.
About the Opportunity
This role will have an opportunity to work from home, with access to our main head office facilities in Welland.
It will be your focus to assist participants to access services, meet their NDIS goals and grow their capacity to navigate the NDIS.
Your customers will be based throughout Adelaide and the Riverland, so it is important that you are happy to travel and work with a diverse range of people.
Key selection criteria for Support Coordinator/Specialist Support Coordinator
- University level qualification in Disability, Therapy, Psychology, Social Work that is linked with the relevant registration with relevant experience in case management/support coordination/disability industry preferred.
- Good practical and theoretical knowledge of working with people with disabilities, as well as understanding issues along with complex and multiple care needs, including the ability to undertake risk assessments and provide plans to mitigate risk.
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge of planning, implementing, reviewing, and evaluating effective service plans.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a client focused environment to build client capacity and provide choice and control to manage their service plans.
- Possession of good knowledge of local service providers, both specialist and mainstream, and the ability to search and source services to meet participant goals.
- Demonstrated ability to work as an effective and collaborative team member, including demonstration of a high level of professional and ethical behaviour within an organisational setting.
- Are you available to travel for this role when required?
- How many years' experience do you have as a support coordinator?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have a current NDIS Worker Screening Check?
- What's your highest level of education?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.