At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven individuals. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
The HR Administrator is both a strategic and hands-on role that provides Human Resources support to our Fulfillment Centre associates. The role is based in Brisbane and critical in executing our people initiatives, providing great internal customer support, and driving HR functional excellence and process improvement. Tasks vary in volume and complexity and include internal auditing, as well as internal and external reporting. They provide answers to questions regarding a broad range of human resources, benefits, and payroll topics. They manage cases, projects, and partner relationships with varying degrees of complexity. They adhere to strict confidentiality standards.
Amazon Operations and Distribution is a 7 day working environment and shifts may change due to business needs.
Work is performed within Service Levels. Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
Responds quickly and accurately to questions from customers. Ensures that employee documentation is complete and accurate
- Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for customers, escalates as appropriate.
- Provides training and guidance on policies, processes, and systems to customers and team members
- Creates and distributes standard communications
- Audits and analyses key findings.
- Leads process improvement initiatives. Develops suggestions for improvements to maximize value of resources.
- Performs project tasks as directed
- All other duties and responsibilities as needed
- A completed Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- 1+ years’ exposure to the human resources functions
- Human Resources training and experience desired.
- Computer experience, specifically with the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word).
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality regarding payroll, benefits, and employee issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills: must display patience, humor and helpfulness at all times – front line contact for employee issues. · Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills: accuracy is essential
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources administrator?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.