Customer Service/Document Control - work from home anywhere on east coast
Chematek is the exclusive importer of Eni Oils and Lubricants into Australia. Eni is the largest company in Italy and one of the seven Oil Super Majors. It was previously known as Agip, the sponsor of Ferrari in Formula One, and has a prestigious heritage across motorsports worldwide.
Chematek distributes Eni into a range of sectors - from Auto to Mining, Civil to Marine, Agriculture to Food and much more.
Chematek is a European company with an Australian subsidiary. Chematek HQ has a range of other business units (Fine Chemicals, Petro Chemicals, EPC and Lubricants). All of these units are looking at Australia for potential market entry over the coming years.
The Australian team is led by GM, Claire Rushe, supported by sales staff in NSW, Victoria and NSW. Other operations and admin staff are based in Perth. A tight network of employees is supplemented by a network of freelance contractors providing specific services.
The team is predominantly virtual based, using Teams and other communication channels to work efficiently. You will also work remotely from your own home office.
This is a part time role reporting to our Commercial Manager and working 15-20 hours across 5 days. Perfect if you are looking for school hours work.
This role is primarily responsible for processing and organising incoming orders. This will involve liaising with the sales team and customers to check stock, input orders into MYOB, organise the dispatch of products and send order confirmations to customers. In addition, you will have critical responsibility for document control. This will include the control of all documents related to Chematek QMS, updating documents and controlling revisions as well as maintaining all documents specific to the Chematek product range. You will also provide some Quality Assurance support to the Commercial Manager as well as undertake administration work, including cover for our Customer Service/Administration Officer.
Who will be successful:
- Prior experience with MYOB and Document control are strongly preferred
- You will be highly organised and capable, enjoy a busy and challenging role and have a proven background in supporting teams
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy in your work
- Strong Microsoft office skills
- Consultative and friendly in approach
- Willingness to take accountability for work and operate in a proactive manner
Most importantly, you are committed to helping and supporting our Commercial Manager and Sales team and doing whatever is required to help achieve results.
What we offer you:
- Flexible working arrangements, work from your own home office during school hours
- Stability with a part time permanent role
- Friendly and supportive team
- Opportunity to grow with the team as the business grows
If you are excited about what you have read so far, please click ‘Apply Now’. For any questions, please contact Natasha on 0408 479 324. (Perth time)
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.