Admin Superstar / Office All-Rounder
Toretto Transport are excited to add an administration superstar to our growing business. We are a proud South Australian family-owned business, and a unique crossover between the construction and transport industries. As leaders in our industry, we are committed to safety, innovation and customer service. We are looking for a passionate administrator who will work collaboratively, bringing efficiency and support to our team.
We are looking for the right skill set and cultural fit for our business. It is MUCH more important to us than specific hours. If you think you would be a good fit, but you aren’t ready for full time right now please consider submitting your resume and we can discuss options as we move forward.
Who are you?
Reporting to the Business Manager, this diverse role will suit a proactive office all-rounder who embodies our values of excellence, team and fun! (Our values are described in further detail later.)
Bringing previous experience to our office, you will be a key team member with excellent attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks. You will have a high level of ownership over your work, be able to meet deadlines, learn quickly, have great communication skills and bring your own positive spark. You will be comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team and be the main go-to person. When challenges arise, you have strong problem-solving skills.
As an admin superstar, you have all the basics covered: advanced skills in MS Office Suite, experience in Xero and excellent email management.
A day in the life of you
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Providing general administrative support to the team
- Entering orders for job scheduling
- Answering phone calls
- Weekly reporting to management
- Coordinating staff records, contracts and shortlisting labour candidates
- Processing accounts payable
- Preparing/recording meeting minutes
- Maintaining document control
No one can be great at everything, but here are a few things that would be ‘nice to have’:
- Experience in the construction industry or transport industry
- Experience in simPRO
- Experience in Mail Chimp.
Are there perks to being part of this team?
Yes! As part of an SA owned and operated business, you will join our close-knit team. We work hard and always strive for excellence, but we like to have fun too. When the company is named after a movie character, you expect a bit of tongue in cheek humour!
Our business has grown since inception, and we are always finding innovative ways to expand our services. Government grants have boosted the building industry and we are busier than ever.
You will have sense of ownership as you bring your ideas and experience to our business. We are always open to trying something new.
Our values are courage, excellence, team, abundance and fun. Our vision statement is:
Courage: We are innovative and courageous. We set the pace in our industry.
Excellence: We believe in excellence, and everyone contributes to constant improvement.
Team: We value people and provide opportunities to empower them to grow.
Abundance: We help others (customers, suppliers, staff) to increase and we will also increase.
Fun: We have fun and celebrate together.
More practical perks: off street parking, a relaxed modern office environment, excellent coffee and an enviable variety of Tea Tonic to keep you hydrated.
We look forward to hearing from you. Please submit your resume with a cover letter containing:
- Any specific questions you have about the role/company. If you are looking for flexibility, please detail your requirements. These will be discussed at shortlist stage.
- An example of how you have juggled your tasks and supported multiple team members at once.
- Your go-to beverage to get the day started. (We have a mix of flat white and herbal tea drinkers here!)
- Watch the video below for a little overview of what we do.
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience using Xero?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office allrounder?
- Do you have data entry experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.