- Base Salary to $180,000 + Car + Bonus
- Industrial Capital Equipment
- Australian Owned and Manufactured
Our client has over thirty years of profitable growth manufacturing capital equipment, broadly part of the Australian Trucking Industry.
As a result of their new business strategy they wish to appoint a talented General Manager to lead and execute the business plans for the future.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting to the Board you will be the Key Leader in the business plan execution and deliverables.
- Focus on being the "Front Person" of the business interacting with Key Customers.
- Leading the small but focused Australian and International Sales Team.
- Introducing new systems, business process and ideas to remain ahead of the competition.
- You must have a minimum of three years General Manager experience - ideally in capital industrial goods.
- You must have experience in manufactured goods environment.
- You are a Sales/Marketing focused Leader, not a number cruncher!
- Your passion, energy and resilience is simply infectious!
Rarely is there such an opportunity to join an icon brand and you be the business leader shaping the future.
Please apply to Kevin Wallis quoting reference number 82/970, enclosing a letter of introduction along with your resume (max 4 pages).
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.