Senior Guest Services Officer
About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks are located next to some of the most iconic beaches, inland dams and landmarks across NSW in breathtaking locations. As the only group of holiday parks who also maintain public recreation reserves, our focus is on providing exceptional visitor experiences. Surpluses generated by Reflections Holiday Parks are used to directly support and revitalise the Group’s holiday parks and surrounding Crown land reserves to ensure that visitors and local communities can enjoy these precious community assets for generations to come. It is an exciting time to come on board as we look to future proof the business and build awareness of our brand.
About the Role
Reflections Copeton Waters have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Guest Services Officer for a full-time role.
In this role, you will:
- Provide great customer service and create memorable experiences for our park guests
- Be the first point of contact for guest enquiries and requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Manage guest check in and out through our property management system, NewBook
- Undertake stocktake for the kiosk, store, cabins, office and housekeeping supplies
- Assist with managing purchase orders and processing invoices
- Provide information on the park and surrounding areas
- Undertake social media administration including responding to guest enquiries through Facebook
- Train and coach the Guest Services team on general workplace processes during shift
What's on Offer?
- Friendly team environment in an incredible location
- Generous discounts at our 37 holiday parks throughout NSW
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development courses
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in a front office / reception role preferably in a hotel or holiday park environment
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Great team work and communication skills
- Flexible availability to work including weekend and public holiday work
How to Apply
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click on ‘Apply for this job’ and upload a current resume detailing your experience or hand in your resume to our park office.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this. You will be required to complete a National Criminal History Check, NSW Working With Children Check and Medical Assessment for this role.
Reflections supports the COVID-19 vaccination initiative and requires all employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.