Sargeant Transport are an Australian owned and operated company that provides the expertise to deliver quality-focused, cost-effective solutions to meet our customers' logistical requirements. Dedicated to creating strong partnerships, we assist in the growth, and ultimate success, of our valued customers, through communication and innovation.
We are seeking an experienced HC licence driver based in Dandenong South, joining part of our strong metro operations due to continued growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for highly motivated individual who is required to display a commitment to Sargeant Transport.
- Based in Dandenong South, Melbourne Metro work.
- Stable and consistent number of hours per week due to nature and volume of customers.
- High level of pallet jack movements involved, will allow you to stay fit.
- Temperature controlled freight knowledge desirable, however not essential.
- Pathway opportunities into MC work.
- Modern and well-maintained fleet.
If you would like to be part of our team and consider your skills and experience to be suitable for this position, please apply now by clicking the 'Apply' button below, or call us on (03) 9219 4200 and ask for the Metro operations manager.
Sargeant Transport will require all successful candidates to undertake a criminal history check, pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
Sargeant Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Are you willing to provide a copy of your driving record history?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.