Kiosk Worker / Food Truck Attendant
About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks are located next to some of the most iconic beaches, inland dams and landmarks across NSW in breathtaking locations. As the only group of holiday parks who also maintain public recreation reserves, our focus is on providing exceptional visitor experiences. Surpluses generated by Reflections Holiday Parks are used to directly support and revitalise the Group’s holiday parks and surrounding Crown land reserves to ensure that visitors and local communities can enjoy these precious community assets for generations to come. It is an exciting time to come on board as we look to future proof the business and build awareness of our brand.
About the Role
This summer at Reflections Hawks Nest & Jimmys Beach, we are introducing a food truck to enhance our on-site guest experience. We are looking for an energetic ‘go-getter’ to join our team on this exciting new adventure.
In this role, you will:
- Provide great customer service and create memorable experiences for our park visitors and guests
- Undertake preparation and cooking of food
- Undertake preparation of beverages, including milkshakes and coffees
- Assist in opening and closing of the food truck and set up of surrounding area
- Undertake general cleaning of the food truck and surrounding area
- Process sales and take orders through point-of-sale system
What's on Offer?
- Friendly team environment in an incredible location
- Plenty of opportunities for training and development
While experience in a similar role would be desirable, we are looking for someone with a ‘can do’ attitude who is willing to learn on the job. To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Great team work and communication skills
- Flexible availability to work including weekend and public holiday work
- Great customer service and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, click on ‘Apply for this job’ and upload a current resume detailing your experience or hand your resume into our park office.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in Australia and be able to provide evidence of this. You will be required to complete a National Criminal History Check, NSW Working With Children Check and Medical Assessment for this role.
Reflections supports the COVID-19 vaccination initiative and requires all employees to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you hold a current Safe Food Handling certificate?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.