Catering Industries Pty Ltd is a leading provider of contracted hospitality services (catering, cleaning and laundry) to Australia's health and aged care, education, government, corporate and resources sector. We currently employ over 1,500 personnel across various operations in our active market.
Must have reliable transport
We are seeking a dedicated casual Cleaning floater to work in our clients aged care facilities located across Sydney Metro & Surrounding areas
- Monday - Sunday- Morning and Afternoon shifts only
- 5-7 Hours per day
- Casual Role
- Shifts will be discussed with Area Manager as required
The Shift Schedule will be discussed with the successful applicant during the interviewing process.
*The successful applicant must have their 2021 Flu Shot, first dose of COVID-19 Vaccine and provide a current Federal Police Check certificate, or be willing to apply for one.*
- Cleaning in an Aged Care facility including resident rooms, public areas, toilets and dining rooms etc.
- Sweeping, vacuuming. mopping and participate in the infection control program
- Maintains records of completion of cleaning schedule duties
- Safe storage and use of cleaning agents including correct cleaning agents used in correct quantities
- Waste Management
- Have reliable own transport
- Excellent communication skills - proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Previous cleaning and/or laundry experience highly regarded
- Dedication and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Safe use of chemicals
- Knowledge of Work, Health & Safety and Infection Control
- High level of respect for the elderly and experience in aged care cleaning will be a bonus.
Benefits and perks
The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate plus penalty loadings as per Hospitality Award. You will also receive comprehensive training to perform your role in a satisfactory manner.
Access to our Staff Benefits program where you will have access to over 100+ retail discounts!
Why work with Catering Industries?
We are a family owned and operated business where our people are our backbone and it's their passion and dedication that has attributed to our substantial organic growth over the past 40 years. We emphasize a culture of service excellence, where our core values of CARE, COMMITMENT, INTEGRITY & TRUST are expected of all employees.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How many hours are you available to work per week?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.