About the Company
Supagas is a fast-growing national company, a leading supplier of cylinder gases such as LPG, Industrial Gases, Hospitality Gases, Medical Gases and Helium. We are rapidly building a reputation for growth and success based on an exceptional "YES WE CAN" customer service offering and quality product in the highly competitive market.
About the Role
We are seeking an enthusiastic, confident and vibrant Admin / Customer Service Officer to join our team in Canberra on a full time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager your duties will include but not limited to:
- Being the first point of contact for all incoming calls and visitors and ensuring the smooth operation of the Canberra office
- Upholding Supagas' Customer Service Policy, and our 'Yes We Can' approach
- Minimize outstanding debtors and reconcile debtors as necessary
- Handling customer queries and accounts in a professional and timely manner
- Providing customers with product, service and procedural information
- Accurate new customer account setup
- Processing credit card payments as required
- Supporting Operations and Sales staff
Skills & Experience
The ideal candidate will have:
- Professional and friendly telephone manner
- Experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in credit, debtor & cash handling functions
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise your work load as this is a fast paced environment
- Good attention to detail
- A positive attitude to your work
- Be able to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office application and acumen to quickly learn new computer software applications
- As a national essential service provider, servicing vulnerable industries which include health and aged care, Supagas requires all new employees to be full vaccinated against COVID-19, successful candidates will be required to provide an ‘ Immunisation History Statement’ demonstrating full COVID-19 vaccination from the Australian Government
- An excellent opportunity to join a growing company in a fast paced industry.
- A busy, dynamic working environment
- Continual ongoing support and coaching provided
How to apply
To be considered for this role, please submit your resume along with a covering letter.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience in administration?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.