Sargeant Transport is well known for its service focused approach to FMCG and refrigerated Transport.
We are a critical component in delivering essential products to leading retailers which provide to all Australians each & every day.
We have an opportunity for the appropriate candidate, who is wanting to better themselves each day by being part of our fast paced, and rewarding operations team in Ballarat. A team that is small that everyone is known and your accomplishments are recognised, but large enough to help support your growth.
Our organisation fixates itself on continuous improvement, value add to our customers, by supporting the personal growth of its team members.
This role would suit someone with high desire to be challenged each day, and not be part of the standard 9-5 grind.
What you will gain from this role:
- Be accountable to grow, and lead your team of 20+ drivers through their daily activities.
- Join and help sculpt the culture of an operations team that is industry renowned for providing the highest level of service
- Build lasting relationship with customers and team members that support your future growth in your career
- A daily feeling of accomplishment by driving true value to our customers through excellent service and communication.
- Hone your skills and resilience to become weathered to any battle
Sargeant Transport will require all successful candidates to undertake a pre-employment medical and drug & alcohol testing.
Sargeant Transport is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage men and women of all ages and Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people to apply.
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations supervisor?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.