Group Supplier Relationship Manager
Legend is a successful and growing ANZ business in electrical products and industrial solutions with a range of established businesses and brands including CABAC, Hendon Semiconductors and Systems Control Engineering.
Headquartered at Seven Hills, NSW we have a fabulous opportunity for an ambitious professional with skills as a Supplier Relationship Manager.
The role will lead the effective delivery of end-to-end sourcing capability and commercial execution activities, including tenders and requests for proposal (RFx), evaluations, supplier negotiations, contract development and execution.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Supplier Relationship: Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and commercial terms of supply, service, and quality.
- Strategic Sourcing: Collaborating with the category, projects, pricing and finance department to identify and pursue strategic supplier opportunities.
- Risk Mitigation: Estimating risks and applying risk minimizing techniques, as well as negotiating contracts that comply with AS/NZ industry requirements.
- Market Analysis: Conducting market research, commodity risks analysis as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
Working closely with the category team, you will understand category specifications and ensure risk, compliance and other legal aspects in agreements are appropriate and maintained. In doing so you will develop appropriate SLA’s and reporting mechanisms into contracts to support ongoing contract management and communication plans.
You’ll be impressed with the benefits, work culture and career growth we offer, and for experienced candidates that fit the brief, additional bonus compensation may be available for meeting specific project milestones.
To take advantage of this great opportunity to join the Legend team the following will be essential pre-requisites:
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance, logistics, or in a related field
- At least four years' category, procurement, or supplier relationship experience in a related industry
- Proven ability to develop and implement enterprise supplier risk management frameworks and assurance process across business activities
- Superior stakeholder management skills
Additionally, the following will be nice to have although not essential:
- Able to understand and investigate topics related to multiple business areas
- Analytically minded and methodical problem solver
- Process orientation and user satisfaction attitude
- Able to efficiently prioritize work and timely inform stakeholders on progress
- How many years' experience do you have as a Supplier Relationship Manager?
- Do you have experience with inventory management?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.