As one of Queensland's leading independent schools, catering for boys from Prep to Year 12 through the outstanding education offered to day and boarding students, we have developed innovative approaches to address the specific learning needs of boys. Offering an inspiring, modern and technologically rich learning environment to its nearly 1100 students (including Boarding Students), the school has an enviable reputation for intellectual leadership and academic achievement.
We are now seeking the expertise of a highly motivated and energetic ICT Assistant to join our team of ICT professionals in a Full Time capacity.
Working with the ICT Team Leader you will be responsible for:
- Assisting in maintaining in-house applications, including web-based Reports.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of future information technology resources
- Assisting with software maintenance for all equipment on the School computing networks
- Supporting teachers in the classroom when requested
- Taking initial email, phone, enquiries and providing exceptional service to staff, students and parents.
- Troubleshooting and managing Level 1 & 2 software, hardware and network problems.
The successful candidate will possess:
- A minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role;
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines with exceptional attention to detail; and
Only applicants with current Blue Cards or the ability to successfully obtain one will be considered.
To be considered for this position, applications must include:
- Covering Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
Position Commencement Date: ASAP
Applications close Friday 12 November 2021
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you have technical support experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.