This is a permanent part-time position rostered over 7 days a week with both AM and PM shifts available.
The successful candidate will have:
- Certificate IV Leisure & Lifestyle qualification (or be working towards)
- strong verbal and written communication skills
- the ability to work in a team and independently
- sound interpersonal sills
- the commitment to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Current NDIS Worker Screening Clearance in Aged Care
Previous experience in an Aged Care environment and/or Dementia Care in a Memory Support Unit will be an advantage.
Bethsalem Care provides modern and attractive working conditions including full PBI salary packaging.
Initial enquiries should be directed to Rozz O'Dea (Lifestyle Coordinator) on 8321 0314.
Written Applications marked "Confidential" can either be emailed or posted to:
Rozz O'Dea, Lifestyle Coordinator
PO Box 196 Happy Valley SA 5159
Email Rozz O'Dea for a Position Description on the email address shown above and ensure that your application outlines how you meet the requirements of the Position Description.
Closing Date for applications
Monday, 22nd November 2021 at 5pm
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with people with dementia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Do you have prior experience as an aged care worker?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Diversional Therapist?
- Have you completed a qualification in aged care?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.