GPA Engineering is a highly experienced, multidisciplinary engineering and management firm delivering engineering, procurement and construction management services for over 30 years. We develop, engineer and implement industrial scale projects across the oil & gas, defence, water treatment & distribution, mining & minerals, power generation &distribution, renewable energy and hydrogen sectors.
We are Australian-owned with offices in Adelaide, Brisbane, Darwin and Perth; supporting clients wherever they are located including rural or remote Australia, or overseas. Our team of nearly 300 employees are diverse, motivated and professional individuals aligned under our values of teamwork, integrity, quality, safety and sustainability.
As a result of continuous company growth, GPA is seeking a highly motivated Civil / Structural Drafter who has completed an Associate Degree in Civil and Structural Engineering (Design Drafting) or Advanced TAFE based Diploma.
To be successful in this position you will have 3 to 10 years prior trade or industry experience. You will also have:
- Knowledge of, or experience using AutoCAD and/or Microstation 2D and 3D
- Experience in 2D drawing deliverable development (plans, elevations, details etc.) and 3D modelling
- Experience in other software including Civil 3D, Advance Steel, Revit, Plant 3D and/or Cadwork is not essential but highly regarded
- Good communication skills and the ability to work autonomously and within a team
GPA empowers us to reach our full potential, take on challenges and grow through experience, training, coaching and development. GPA offers a great range of employee benefits including opportunities for work travel, paid parental leave, an active social club, career progression, flexibility and loads more; coupled with a great inner-city office location.
We are committed to maintaining a workforce with meaningful equity and diversity, as well as a workplace that embraces and celebrates the value of all cultures and backgrounds. We encourage Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates to apply for this position.
Applicants must have a legal entitlement to work in Australia with no restrictions.
To find our more about GPA visit www.gpaeng.com.au. Applications will only be accepted via SEEK.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a structural drafter?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.