The Company & Role
FinTech Services Australia is a cutting-edge financial technology company that is working to develop and bring to market innovative financial products and services for Fair Go Finance and its partners.
This is a pivotal role in the execution of the growth strategy of the business!
We are looking for a growth minded individual who is excited by change and passionate about innovation and automation with responsibility to drive the growth and the scalability of the business by leading and driving continual business improvement.
We currently have a permanent, full-time position available for a Senior Business Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join us and be part of our growth and ensure your own development too. Who knows where it might take you!?
At FinTech Services Australia we empower our people to go forward in their career.
Our whole philosophy, employee experience, reward and recognition program, user experience, products on offer and partnerships have been created with the purpose to empower people.
A sample week in the life of our Senior Business Analyst:
- A key focus of the role is to lead continuous improvement and automation initiatives in business.
- Designing and streamlining processes that translate a vision into requirements for applications and technology solutions through engagement with stakeholders & suppliers.
- Working with the business to identify and prioritise future growth initiatives, translating the vision into the business changes required towards solutioning and product development
- Producing “just enough documentation” for various stakeholder audiences, both technical and non-technical, including high level designs, detailed system requirements, business process mapping, use cases and training materials.
- Understanding end to end business requirements and processes and how these align to overall project strategy/plan
- Developing and facilitating user and stakeholder workshops
- Want to be a part of a great friendly team seeking to be market leader in its sector.
- Be able to collaborate and problem solve in a fast paced environment.
- Be curious about the application of technology and AI into business processes; and
- Be logical and get frustrated with bureaucracy and things that don’t work the way they should.
Essential experience is
- 5+ years of Business Analysis experience in a medium to large organisation with a modern technology landscape.
- Working software development teams in an agile delivery methodology.
- Working across a range of internal and external stakeholders from the board to customer user groups.
- Participation in declarative system configuration, data integration activities and delivery activities, working on integration specification
- Adaptable and outstanding written and oral communication skills .
Ideally, you will also possess:
- Experience with agile ceremonies including scrum delivery experience Sprint Planning and managing daily SCRUMs
- Experience with Atlassian tools such as JIRA and Confluence to be able to effectively elicit, documents and execute on features, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to lead projects, BAs, and other resources from time to time
- Exposure to consumer credit, or similar regulated, online consumer environments, and Customer Experience / Call Centres desirable
If you are driven to find meaning and value in your work within a future focused company committed to your growth...
Apply now to come and join our team for free inhouse coffees whilst overlooking the Swan River and the Terrace views!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a business analyst (BA) role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.