We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Sales Representative to cover VIC to join our successful dynamic team.
About the role
Due to rapid growth we are seeking an experienced and motivated sales representative to be the face of the company in Victoria and have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. This role encompasses client management, business development and seeking out new sales opportunities for our Composite Fibre Department.
- Generating leads
- Customer management and business development within VIC in the custom build and crossarm divisions
- Business presentations
- Contract Negotiation
- Project development, quoting and implementation
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales enquiries, leads, pipeline etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- The territory encompasses Vic so travel is a prerequisite within the prescribed territory, and within Australia and overseas as required
Skills and Experience / Qualifications
- Knowledge of local and federal government construction, contract and tendering processes
- Construction and engineering knowledge will be highly regarded
- Mechanical aptitude essential
- Sales and BDM experience in engineering civil/structural products
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel extensively within VIC and TAS or as requested
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role with a preference for products and series in the civil and structural engineering fields.
- Proven sales track record
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proven communication and negotiation skills
- Time management and planning skills
Wagners is a dynamic and diverse business with a footprint spanning across the globe. We pride ourselves on our culture of inclusiveness, community support and strong family values. We provide a workplace where employees are encouraged to work together safely to solve problems others find too challenging. At Wagners we have a strong focus on the wellbeing of our staff with our recently updated Health and Wellbeing program that includes participation in sporting events and health seminars. We provide opportunities to grow personally and professionally with the ability to work across different areas of the business and receive training and development throughout your career. We strongly believe in hiring the best and promoting from within.
- Career development opportunities
- Strong safety culture
- Your insight and feedback will be valued
- Discounts for corporate health insurance and accommodation
- Peer support program and EAP
Wagners Composite Fibre Technologies (CFT) is a world leader in the application and development of composite engineering materials. The CFT vision is to revolutionize the global materials industry by being number one in composites, providing infrastructure with innovative engineered solutions capitalizing on the inherent benefits of composites.
How to apply
Suitable candidates will be subject to the Wagners Recruitment Process; employment references and medical including drug and alcohol screen.
To be eligible for this expression of interest, you must have the right to work in Australia. Wagners is an Equal Opportunity Employer, values diversity and promotes a Safe work environment. If you are interested in being a part of Wagners growing global business, please submit your application using the links below.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.