Drawing upon your proven experience in minerals processing operations, you will be renowned for your strong focus and commitment to safety. Other desired skills and experience include:
- Mechanical trade qualification
- Current Driver’s License
- Experience with Maintenance Management Systems (SAP, Pronto)
- Demonstrable diagnostic, fault finding and decision-making skills.
- Self-motivated and team orientated, with good communication skills
- Ability to follow systems and procedures,
- Strong mechanical aptitude and problems solving skills
Reporting to the Maintenance Technician – Leading Hand and Shift Supervisor you will be working as part of the Maintenance & Engineering team at our Dargues Mine. This role will see you provide mechanical planned maintenance and breakdown support on our Crushing, Grinding, and Flotation circuits and Concentrate Filter Press and Backfill plants. Other key responsibilities include:
- Demonstrating proactive safety behavior's
- Identifying and managing risks to the processing plant..
- Initiate and participate in equipment handovers with Shift Supervisor and cross shift with other crew members.
- Understand and comply with all Safety policies, procedures, guidelines and practices.
- Provide leadership to contract fixed plant maintenance personnel on site for specific tasks or shutdowns.
- Performing scheduled maintenance and statutory testing and inspections on fixed plant equipment
Aurelia Metals Limited (ASX: AMI) is an Australian mining and exploration company with a highly strategic landholding and three operating gold mines in New South Wales. The Peak and Hera Mines are located in the Cobar Basin in western NSW, and the Dargues Mine is in south-eastern NSW.
About the site
Dargues Mine is a gold mining and milling operation located in the southern tablelands of New South Wales, approximately 60 km south-east of Canberra. It comprises of an underground mine, processing plant and associated surface facilities. The process plant comprises of a three-stage crushing circuit, ball mill and two-stage flotation circuit producing a clean gold-rich pyrite concentrate.
This is an exciting time to join Aurelia Metals, we are continuing to grow stronger year on year through acquisitions as well as organically through highly prospective near mine exploration success. As a member of the team, you will help us live our values Integrity + Certainty + Courage + Performance. You will also enjoy:
- A work environment where safety and people are always the number one priority.
- Opportunity to be part of a growing organisation.
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Comprehensive and supportive training and mentoring in a friendly, engaging team environment.
If you are looking for growth, embrace change and enjoy challenges, APPLY NOW!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Maintenance Technician?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.