As a result of our significant project pipeline, including an increase in our long-term major projects across Australia and New Zealand, AECOM’s Civil Infrastructure group in Perth has an opportunity for Senior/Principal Civil Engineers to join our team. We are looking for candidates who want to set their career on a new trajectory by delivering a wide range of major infrastructure projects, establishing and building existing client relationships.
Working with a high performing team of engineers, designers and drafters with a passion for digital delivery, you will be supporting the team in winning, managing and delivering projects across a diverse range of transport infrastructure projects. You will collaborate with best-in-industry peers across our organisation to create whole-of-business success for projects in transportation and construction services.
We are seeking a future leader with an interest in succession and long-term growth in AECOM - an individual who is looking to develop their career – whether that be through people management, technical specialism or project management - within a global organisation. Working on a range of projects, this role will give you the opportunity to develop and shape your career.
- 7+ years’ experience delivering highways engineering solutions for transport infrastructure projects;
- Track record of achievement in a similar role, with experience in an engineering design consultancy;
- Demonstrated experience in the following is essential:
- Delivery of highways projects and associated infrastructure to Main Roads WA and Austroads standards.
- Planning, detailed design or construction of transport infrastructure projects
- High quality technical and non-technical report writing in plain English
- Demonstrated experience in the following is desirable:
- Experience in Planning and Detailed Design of highways elements, including Civil Arrangements Design, Highway/Cycleway/Footpath Geometric Design, Sign Design (regulatory/directional), PUP Conflict Assessment/Management, Safety Barrier Design and coordination of multi-disciplinary design inputs.
- Experience in bidding, winning and delivering Civil Infrastructure projects to a high standard, within budget and on time
- Commercial/contractual management of projects.
- Experience of project delivery under 'design only', ‘design and construct', and ‘Alliance’ delivery models.
- Experience in the preparation or use of Main Roads WA Transport Infrastructure Contracts, or similar infrastructure delivery contracts and specifications.
- Experience in the delivery of Preliminary Evaluation and/or Business Case projects.
You are passionate engineer who is driven to for deliver high quality work to projects that make a difference. You embrace emerging technologies and deliver on promises, priding yourself on developing and maintaining strong client relationships!
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (or equivalent);
- CPEng or be working towards, or be eligible through a mutual recognition or other pathway.
AECOM does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, AECOM explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property of AECOM and in the absence of a signed Agreement, AECOM will not consider or agree to payment of any recruitment fee.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.