We are seeking a Business Development Manager to help grow our wholesale customer base as it enters a new phase of growth. Enjoy diversity and variety as you represent Scicluna’s by selling and promoting a first class range of produce and support customers in planning their menus.
Bring your experience in the fresh produce or food sectors with new business acquisition skills, a record of growing existing clients and the ability to build relationships and understand client needs. You will require a thorough knowledge of the sales process, prospecting and planning.
- Proven track record of delivering profitable growth
- Ability to develop relationships with chefs and business owners and to understand their requirements in relation to fruit and vegetables
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels, both internally and externally
- The desire to exceed customer expectations and ‘go the extra mile’
- Ability to work autonomously and deliver results
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- PC literate and the ability to analyse sales data
Scicluna’s Real Food Merchants was established in 1963 as a family business and grew to become one of Melbourne’s well-known retail and wholesale food outlets.
We provide the highest quality fresh fruit and vegetables to restaurants, cafes, hospitals, schools, hotels, wineries and aged care across Greater Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.
Our reputation is based on our commitment to real food, real quality, real value, and real service.
We are always looking for people with a positive attitude, energy and passion for the food industry, so please apply now!
Previous applicants with relevant experience are welcome to re-apply.
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How many years of business development experience do you have?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.