Who is Mr. Miyagi?
Situated in the heart of Australia's premier dining precinct, Mr. Miyagi defines Melbourne's dining culture.
Over the past 8 years Mr. Miyagi has been in high demand with guests eager to spend a night with Mr. M (and most importantly, his staff).
Known for his unparalleled unique Japanese fusion, Mr. Miyagi pushes the boundaries when it comes to service, food and drinks.
Who Mr. Miyagi wants?
Mr. Miyagi prides itself on hiring fun, outgoing and hardworking people who have the ability to make our guests dining experience one to remember.
Previous hospitality experience is not necessarily required, however advantageous. Mr. Miyagi believes that skills can be taught, but attitude can't.
So if you are a hardworking, fun loving and a friendly up-beat person - We want you!
- Learning how to make Mr. M's signature cocktails as well as classics
- Explaining drinks to customers
- General on-shift cleaning responsibilities such as washing and polishing glassware
- Communicating with floor and office management
- Taking customers orders
- Celebrating with our customers
- Ensuring everyone has a fantastic evening
*More information will be explained about the position during the interview process.
What do you need?
- Reasonable availability (3-4 shifts per week)
- Outstanding communication skills
- A professional demeanour
- A friendly, energetic personality with an ability to build rapport easily
- Your certificate of Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA).
- Working with high energy, like-minded colleagues striving for greatness
- Competitive pay rates
- Amazing discounts and priority seating across Mr. Miyagi and affiliated venues
- The opportunity for growth within our expanding company
- Opportunity to work across multiple M-Hospitality sites and venues
Apply via Seek with your most up to date resume along with a cover letter containing a short blurb on why you'd be a perfect fit to our team.
Applications close on December 4rd, 2021.
- Do you hold a current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) certificate?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.