Royal Wolf has over 25 years of experience and a commitment to providing superior customer service. With 39 Customer Service Centre located throughout Australia & New Zealand, Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high-quality products, customer service, and our dedicated team.
Royal Wolf helps connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers; so why wouldn’t you want to make a difference by building your career with a leader in containerised product solutions.
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Australian Country Manager and the Australian Customer Service Centre (CSC) Leadership Team to enable a focus on the delivery of professional leadership & management of all AU CSC staff. This position facilitates action and responds to internal and external stakeholders in a manner to ensure ‘First Choice’ service is provided to all stakeholders and our valuable customers.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Provide support services to the Country Manager to ensure their customer-facing time is maximized in the areas of effectiveness, efficiency & information accuracy.
- Monitor KPI’s and generate reports as required.
- Monitor, report on and adjust pricing for hire and sales units as directed.
- Update and maintain a national view of the hire pipeline.
- Document, implement and review relevant support procedures to ensure accurate, effective, and efficient processes.
- Initiate and follow-up customer enquiries as required.
- Is open to feedback and seeks this from peers and managers for self-improvement.
- Understands and adheres to privacy and confidentiality of information and documentation; ensures the information and or documents are not shared beyond the person/s and or department/s that need to know.
What you will bring to this role:
- Three years experience in administration, sales/customer service.
- Certificate III Business Administration (preferred).
- Prior experience with transactional software.
- Exceptional customer service skills, positive attitude, and brand promotor
- Excellent time management and ability to multi-task
- Relevant experience in a contact centre and or high-volume call position
As a member of the Royal Wolf team, you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture where your opinions are valued. Our team is passionate, authentic, innovative and above all – we are excited about what we do.
Royal Wolf offers a friendly working environment that is stimulating, challenging and full of variety. We are an EEO employer and actively promote and facilitate the development and career progression of our employees. We support flexible working arrangements that complement our business and encourage further education with our Study Assistance Policy.
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the Sales Support Officer position sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
Executive General Manager - Australia
Royal Wolf Trading Australia Pty Ltd
Royal Wolf has agency partners. We request no agency participation in the recruitment of this role at this time.
- Have you completed a qualification in business administration?
- How many years' experience do you have as an administration officer?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.