Trinity Law is a busy local law firm with around 30 staff providing legal services in Property, Commercial, Litigation and Small Business Enterprise (SME). We pride ourselves on being a values-based Firm in that our Values of Excellence, Efficiency, Integrity & Positivity drive everything we do.
We offer a friendly and supportive environment with a good work life balance and a vibrant social club, wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised gym membership; employee assistance program; internal workshops and community-based activities.
You will support the Partners and staff by providing a friendly and professional first point of contact for our clients and business partners. You will undertake a broad range of duties in this busy and varied role that include:
- Running an efficient and welcoming reception desk
- Managing a high volume of incoming calls
- Coordinating client meetings and meeting room preparation
- Firm-wide management of new files and accurate data entry into Excel and LEAP (our practice management program)
- Maintenance of client records through our safe custody and document register
- Ordering and maintaining office and kitchen supplies
- Timely distribution of post and emails
- Ensuring reception, meeting rooms and kitchen areas are immaculate
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested by professional staff.
Our Ideal Candidate
You understand that you can be our greatest asset when it comes to creating a great experience for our clients through living our values of Efficiency, Excellence, Integrity and Positivity. To be successful in this position, you will have the following capabilities:
- You naturally want to make our clients feel valued by delivering excellent customer service
- You are a clear communicator on the phone, in person and in writing with great interpersonal skills
- You are organised with good attention to detail
- You are reliable and enjoy working autonomously
- You have some experience with MS Teams, Outlook, Word and Excel
- You have a great work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile.
This is a one year contract position, with core working hours of 8:30am to 5:15pm Monday to Friday.
How to Apply
We will be conducting interviews for this position the week commencing Monday, 15 November, so if you think you would be a great addition to the Trinity Law team 'Apply Now' with your resume and cover letter addressed to Karen Rowland, Practice Manager outlining why you are our ideal candidate.
Trinity Law Values: Excellence Efficiency Integrity & Positivity
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How many years' experience do you have as a receptionist?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.