Your new company
My client is a family run consultancy, one of the most reputed in Melbourne.
Over the last 25 years they have won multiple awards. My clients specialise in Building Services, Civil and Sustainability consulting engineering in South Melbourne
Your new role
Salary: approx. $130K to $150K
The Discipline Team Leader is responsible for leading projects and the technical engineering design, specifications and other technical data/information for multiple projects.
The Discipline Leader will manage Project coordination from commencement to completion (from Master Planning through to the completion of Construction Phase) and is responsible for managing staff within the discipline.
- Managing career development for discipline staff while aligning capabilities to meet current and future market needs
- Ensuring the team meets task schedules, produces quality deliverables, and respects project budgets and earned value projections.
- Cooperating with and supporting Project Management in achieving contracted deliverables and target profitability margins on projects
What you'll need to succeed
- Competent CAD skills and working experience of 5+ years (CivilCAD, CAD 3D or 12D)
- Competent in eWater MUSIC Modelling
- Demonstrated experience in land, property and project development.
- Experience and Knowledge in Storm Assessment and implementation.
- Experience in bulk earth works
- Demonstrated experience leading teams
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with a variety of people including clients, relevant authorities, builders, architects and trades people
- Experience in multi-discipline Project Management
- Strong Organisational Skills
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification (Minimum Bachelor's Degree)
- 8+ Years Consulting Engineering Experience
- Professional Engineer Registration (Relevant State)
- Registered on the National Engineers Register
- Construction Industry White Card
- Member of Engineers Australia
- Comprehensive knowledge of legislative framework, laws, codes, standards and practices, relative to their field.
- General knowledge of legislative framework, laws, codes, standards and practices in all other disciplines.
- Ability to design projects autonomously.
- Ability to design Small to Large scale projects.
- Complete full Safety-in-design Assessments.
- Excellent and Written Communication
- Present information in a clear and concise manner
- Manage Client interactions and liaise with varying Stakeholders
What you'll get in return
The chance to work in a productive, effective, rewarding, positive environment. Be part of a close team, this family run business offers mentorship and progression.
Very competitive salary package. Strong pipeline of work and career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to Kimberley Patron, or call Kim on now 0481 545 905.
SA Licence number : LHS 297508
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.