About the role:
JHA is a vibrant organisation experiencing exciting growth and gaining extensive popularity via a unique delivery of niche’ “Turnkey” services to its clients. JHA currently has offices in Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne.
Due to our continued growth, JHA is looking to identify a role of Civil Design Drafter. This role will be filled by an individual who is extremely well organised, has great team and client management skills, a good understanding of AutoCAD software systems. The candidate will also be able to earn the respect of his / her clients and peers and has a goal to grow a career in this position within the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help develop Civil templates, blocks for library to assist with team efficiency
- Produce Civil services drawings in AutoCAD working closely with the Civil Project Manager
- Developing coordinated Civil engineering drawings through AutoCAD.
- Document Control and Delivery of Civil design documents
- Managing delivery of design drawings and models into web-based document control websites such as Aconex, Project Web and Newforma.
- Identify and communicate civil design opportunities where applicable to the Civil engineer.
- Coordinate design with other services, within company.
Skills and Experience:
- Relevant qualifications in relation to Autocad design.
- Minimum 4+ years in Autocad
- Has a strong understanding of Stormwater/ Drainage Services Design.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office/excel etc.
- Excellent team work and communication skills
- General Computing Skills (especially in networked environment)
- AutoDesk Vehicle Tracking (non essential, but recommended)
- Civil 3D/12D experience (non essential, but recommended)
About the company
JHA is a multi-disciplinary consultancy with a cutting-edge approach and is committed to excellence in building services design and client service. Providing the best solutions for their client base from concept to completion, JHA prides itself on our passion for developing sustainable building services solutions. JHA boasts a wide portfolio of building projects including commercial, residential, healthcare and education projects.
Salary will be negotiable and commensurate with experience and will match or exceed market rates. We are prepared to invest in the right person for our team and will offer salary packages to suit.
If you are ready to join a business with diverse and exciting prospects we would like to hear from you.
JHA is an equal employment opportunity employer.
To apply please submit your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via seek.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.