Naxos Engineers are a highly respected Brisbane based consulting engineering firm with over two decades of experience throughout South-East Queensland. Our firm has expertise across a range of sectors including small through to large lot residential subdivisions, large multi residential, commercial and industrial developments.
Based in our new modern Fortitude Valley office, Naxos Engineers are seeking an experienced Full Time Civil Designer. With an increasing workload, we are looking to add resources to handle high client demand.
Tasks undertaken, but not limited to:
- Consult across all phases of project delivery from schematic design to completion;
- Undertake detailed engineering design;
- Preparation of Development Approval Reporting and Packages;
- Site Assessment and Planning;
- Attend meetings and site inspections;
- Plan and manage CAD documentation of design work;
- Work closely with Technical staff and as far as possible ensure project work is carried out within agreed deadlines and within budget;
- Ensure senior staff are kept informed of important and relevant service/design decisions and the objectives of the company and the client are achieved;
- Coordinating his/her work with other members of the project team;
- Ensuring all relevant staff are informed of client matters;
The successful applicant will:
- Be detail focussed;
- Able to multi-task and progress multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Have strong communication skills and work well within a small high performing team;
- Work collaboratively with team members to deliver innovative, practical and cost-effective project outcomes;
- Have a commitment to your own ongoing learning and professional development;
- Most importantly, have pride in their work.
Key Capability Requirements:
- 4+ years engineering design experience (seeking interest from intermediate to senior designers)
- Completed a Civil Engineering Degree or Diploma;
- Hold a drivers licence;
- Competency with AutoCAD;
- Experience using civil engineering modelling design software such as 12D or Civil 3D;
- Experience in modelling earthworks surfaces for urban land subdivisions and volume calculations;
- Experience in the design and documentation of civil engineering infrastructure for urban land subdivisions.
- strong knowledge of local design standards
With a focus on delivering high quality engineering design and construction solutions, the team at Naxos are committed to providing our clients with a proactive, responsive and stress-free service. We are proud of our team and we see it as our point-of-difference.
If this role sounds like a great fit for you, apply now and upload your resume and cover letter or email direct to email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a civil designer?
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in civil engineering?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.