About the job
Fantastic Opportunity to be part of a National Business. Closes the 19th of November 2021.
Be part of the growth journey with a fantastic team and the excellent balanced role of customer-focused and deeply technical. This opportunity is to mix the strategic with hands-on and see the outcomes of your work; we can assure you will not be bored!
The Cloud and Enterprise Specialist will play a key role in growing our Data Centre and Cloud Platform capabilities internally, as well as within our existing and new customer environments. This role will have a primary focus on Azure and Office 365 technologies, Dell Infrastructure (Compute and Protection) and multiple technologies including VMware and Nutanix. The successful candidate will work across our organisation to develop, implement, and support our clients, and enable us to provide our customers with industry-leading security solutions.
Candidates should have a minimum of two years’ experience working within a Managed Services or similar environment. Candidates should also have a depth of IT experience with a major focus on Azure, Office 365, and Dell Infrastructure. Candidates will preferably also have experience with other Cloud technology partners such as AWS.
- Architect, design and deploy new Cloud project solutions which meet client requirements.
- Perform regular health checks of existing solutions, identifying, and proposing improvements as new products are released.
- Creation and review of pre- and post-sales architecture documentation (detailed designs, as-built documentation etc.).
- Researching and communicating new Cloud Platform trends
- Mentor junior teammates to develop growing team capability.
- Facilitating onboarding of new solutions to our Managed Services team.
- Senior escalation points for the Managed Services team.
- Engage in customer consultation.
To be suited for this role candidates should have:
- An excellent customer service attitude and enthusiasm for solving problems and creating technical solutions.
- Comprehensive background of deploying and supporting Cloud Platform solutions primarily in Office 365, Azure and AWS.
- Confident in dealing with and deploying enterprise grade infrastructure including Dell, VMware and Nuatnix.
- Have a strong drive to continue building on your Cloud knowledge and experience by working with our industry leading partners.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and occasionally interstate when required.
- Key Cloud Platform technology certifications that are highly desired:
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert (or equivalent preceding certification)
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert (or equivalent preceding certification)
- MS Exchange skills / certification also highly desired
We are a people focused business! We have a long-standing history over 25 years of being a great place to work, that delivers amazing customer service, career development and strong growth. We care about you being engaged, support and empowered in your role, and set up for as much success as you can dream up.
Be part of one of the greatest ICT brands in the country!
With over 25 years’ experience in the industry we have a strong foundation of loyal clients and invaluable industry connections. Our team has grown substantially in recent years and we can say without hesitation that we seek to have the best people in the right positions. We enjoy working as a team, genuinely appreciate coming to work and will always go the extra mile when needed.
Attitude comes before everything else.
We are passionate about our work, our environment and our brand. People join us because they want to be here, around our people. We hire the best, work hard and aim to deliver excellence in everything that we do. We believe that leadership is not just a management role, but a role for everyone. We seek people who are not afraid to make an incredible difference.
If this aligns with your values and you feel you have the skills and experience to match the above criteria for this exciting and rewarding role, please apply through the link.
- Are you willing to undergo a pre-employment medical check?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an Office 365 Engineer?
- Which of the following Microsoft Azure certifications have you completed?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.