The Plan B Group, based in Mount Waverley, is the largest provider of electrical engineering design and project management services to the Land Development Industry in Victoria.
We have an exciting opportunity for a forward thinking and enthusiastic project manager to become part of our highly motivated Project Delivery Team in the on-site management of our developments across Melbourne. This is an excellent opening for someone who is mature, self-driven and energetic who wants to learn from and work with the best in their industry.
You will bring your high attention to detail, the capacity to adapt & think outside the square, and the ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team.
The successful candidate must have the ability to:
- Be responsible for managing electrical design specifications for installations, working to set timeframes and communicating the progress of works on a regular basis;
- Understand, evaluate and apply relevant industry standards and codes;
- Attend numerous sites for inspections and project meetings;
- Coordination and management of Contractors;
- Preparation of project documentation and reports;
- Liaise with power authorities;
- Building and maintain strong client relationships
- Work independently and as part of a team environment
- Be able to Quality Assess project outcomes, and refer to company engineers/management for final approvals; and
- Uphold and contribute to the Plan B Values and Behaviours at all times.
You will possess the following skills & experience:
- Previous Knowledge and Experience in the Victorian Electrical Distribution industry is required;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite;
- Highest level of attention to documentation detail;
- Excellent time management;
- Possess and maintain a Victorian car driver’s licence;
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team;
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude;
- Be a suitable cultural fit to the group;
Plan B is a dynamic, forward thinking and innovative organisation which values the employees and promotes a positive team culture at all times. The successful applicant will be rewarded with a secure future, extra annual leave & an excellent salary package which includes a car allowance & fuel card.
Full training will be provided along with Mobile phone, Uniform, PPE and relevant equipment required for the role.
Please note: only short-listed candidates will be contacted regarding the next phase of the selection process. To those applicants not short listed, we extend our appreciation for considering Plan B as a potential employer.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link.
Please include a letter of application describing why you should be considered for an interview along with your resume.
Applicants will not be considered without a cover letter.
Proof of Full Covid Vaccination must be supplied as per government requirements.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Want to know more about working for Plan B? https://www.planbgroup.com.au/careers/
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years of project management experience do you have?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- Have you completed a qualification in project management?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have with project planning and scheduling?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.