Premier Youthworks (PYW) provides Therapeutic Residential Care and support services for children and young people with complex needs arising from a history of childhood abuse and neglect. We focus on being a client centered, people focused organisation.
The part-time role is 2-3 days per week, 9AM to 5PM (preferably Monday and Tuesday).
Reporting to the People and Culture Advisor, the Payroll/HR Officer will be responsible for end to end payroll and providing functional HR support on a range of activities. This can include updating and maintaining employee and payroll records, assisting with month-end and payroll reporting, assisting with recruitment functions, supporting advice and activities on industrial relations, involvement in review of processes and procedures, and responding to payroll queries and employee concerns.
What we are looking for
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- Demonstrated experience in processing payroll
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience working within a human resources team (desired)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Competent in Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Working with Children Check (for paid employment) or willing to obtain
- National Police Check (NPC) or willing to obtain
What we can offer you
As well as the opportunity to be part of a dedicated team, truly making a difference and impact on the lives of young people, our offer also includes:
- Dynamic work environment with room to learn and growth in other areas of Human Resources
- Monthly in-house and paid professional training
- Flexible work arrangements
- Gym and retail discounts
- Health and wellness benefits
If you are interested in joining the PYW team click 'Apply for this job' below. Please ensure you include a cover letter addressing the criteria and attach a current resume.
To learn more about us, our story and what we do, please visit our website at https://premieryouthworks.com.au.
Premier Youthworks is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages women, people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent and people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds to be part of an organisation that promotes a diverse and safe work environment.
If you have further questions regarding the role please contact us at HR@pyw.com.au.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years of payroll experience do you have?
- What attracted you to apply for this role?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.