Senior Structures Surveyor - Civil & Engineering
As an experienced and professional Senior Structures Surveyor, you'll operate in a full-time position, in collaboration with the wider team, our Directors and our valued clients. With a dedication to the profession, you will uphold our high service quality through adherence to survey process and precise use of our tools.
Senior Structures Surveyors with us are:
- Experienced – with a minimum of 6 years in road, civil & structural surveying, registered (or eligible to be) with the Queensland Surveyors Board is a plus. Your professionalism and experience will be a key employment factor
- Proficient – in performing site and structures set-out according to TMR & RMS standards, precise leveling, As-Built (ADAC) survey (to requirements), progress claims, creating machine files, prepare pavement subgrade & earthworks models, GPS control traverse & monitoring. Scanning and drone experience a bonus skill to highlight
- Consultative - plan checking & validation of design to provide guidance and advice, proactive with recommendations to clients
- Precise with tools – Trimble Earthworks, Trimble Business Centre (HCE), Terramodel and 12D. We use Trimble GPS and Robotic S and SPS series Total Stations, Drone scans and Mobile Mapping knowledge
- Motivated, reliable and committed to quality
- Enjoy diversity in working location
We can offer you:
- A competitive salary package based on experience plus a car, petrol & communication allowances
(Note: You must hold a manual vehicle license.)
- Professional development and training opportunities. If you strive to reach endorsements, we will support you through this process.
- Exposure to and use of the latest survey technology & equipment
- A commitment to ensuring you achieve your long term career goals
- If needed accomodation Sunday to Friday, to work in this location plus a Living away from home allowance
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.