About the Opportunity
We are looking for experienced Engineering Surveyors to join our dynamic construction team in Sydney.
Working both independently and as part of our talented team you will have the opportunity to work on multiple engineering projects across the state. We provide engineering survey solutions to all types of projects from large industrial clients to smaller specialised projects. You will work with best of breed technologies across the surveying spectrum and have the opportunity to grow and progress within the business.
Undertake civil surveys for construction, as built, monitoring and feature surveys, carry out survey calculations, drafting and reports where necessary including the use of any appropriate software to facilitate.
Manage and control survey documentation to statutory authorities and project guidelines. Prefer building construction and Cadastral experience,. You will be qualified - Diploma / Degree in Surveying. Trained or have knowledge in Autocad, Survey software (Trimble business centre, Magnet) and experienced in Trimble and/or Leica Survey equipment.
- To be successful in this role you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Previous experience working on engineering surveying projects in a senior capacity
- Proficiency in the use of surveying equipment and software 12d & 12d Field
- The ability to work in a technically complex environment and deliver project milestones
- An understanding of point cloud capture technologies and solutions including processing and data modelling
- Demonstrated time management skills, with an ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- A motivated person with a passion for Surveying
Here at Veris we value providing a diverse and inclusive workplace where every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality or religion and encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds, communities and industries.
We respect and honour Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elders past, present and future. We acknowledge the stories, traditions and living cultures of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples on this land and commit to building a brighter future together.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.