Business Services Senior Accountant
Start a rewarding career with Ashfords. We are energetic, passionate, flexible, diverse and progressive!
At Ashfords, we are about more than just numbers – especially when it comes to our people. Every employee is valued and treated with the utmost respect for the role they play in making Ashfords a great place to work.
About the Role:
We are looking for a driven and professional Business Services Senior Accountant to join our friendly team.
- Preparation of financial statements and taxation returns for companies, trusts and individuals
- Assist with developing client relationships
- Client facing role for the right candidate
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Unrestricted Australian working rights
- Minimum of 3 years of Business Services experience within an Australian Public Practice firm
- Excellent communication skills with a history of working directly with clients
- Strong work ethic and pro-active mentality
- Ability to work autonomously
- XERO experience preferred
- Ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills
- Mature minded and dedicated to team success
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression through our Career Progression Program
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Professional memberships paid annually
- In person and virtual social activities, including EOFY and Christmas functions
- A friendly, professional work environment where hard work and dedication are recognised, valued and rewarded
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team building days
- Corporate Massages
- Performance Partnering to strengthen working relationships
- Close to home in a brand new purpose-built premises located in Dandenong Sth
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- In house knowledge to draw from
- Active investment into your professional development with internal and external tailored training
- Multiple internal committees to allow you to contribute to our direction
- Multiple financial incentives in addition to your salary
- Established practice for over 50 years
How to Apply:
If you are keen to work within a successful, progressive practice with ongoing career opportunities and a friendly environment/culture that supports you, then apply today!
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button and send through your resume and cover letter addressing the requirements above.
For further information about the practice go to www.ashfords.com.au
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agency support is not required at this time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of public practice accounting experience do you have?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.