People and Culture Administrator
Start a rewarding career with Ashfords. We are energetic, passionate, flexible, diverse and progressive!
At Ashfords, we are about more than just numbers – especially when it comes to our people. Every employee is valued and treated with the utmost respect for the role they play in making Ashfords a great place to work.
About the Role:
We are seeking a People and Culture Administrator in either a full time or part time capacity. Entry level graduates or those with some experience will be considered to support our People and Culture (P&C/HR) team with our operational requirements. Alternatively those who have worked within the public practice environment with an interest in HR, will be considered. You will report into our Director of People & Culture and work closely with our People & Culture Coordinator. If you are enthused about the potential to support our growing business, by providing timely and professional HR support then we would like to hear more about you! A good fit both ways, where there is mutual gain and benefit from the employment relationship is what we strive for with every team member. This fit may be just right with YOU so if you meet the criteria below, don’t miss out on this opportunity.
Why Join Us?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression through our Career Progression Program
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Professional memberships paid annually
- In person and virtual social activities, including EOFY and Christmas functions
- A friendly, professional work environment where hard work and dedication are recognised, valued and rewarded
- Flexible working arrangements
- Team building days
- Corporate Massages
- Performance Partnering to strengthen working relationships
- Close to home in a brand new purpose-built premises located in Dandenong Sth
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- In house knowledge to draw from
- Active investment into your professional development with internal and external tailored training
- Multiple internal committees to allow you to contribute to our direction
- Multiple financial incentives in addition to your salary
- Established practice for over 50 years
Your main duties will involve but not limited to:
- Drafting employment contracts
- Drafting internal and external communications
- Maintaining up to date personnel records
- Recruitment processes including drafting and posting ads, shortlisting of applicants, contacting of candidates and coordinating interviews
- Maintenance of P&C templates/documents including employment agreements, policy documents, onboarding guides
- Setting up of new employees and conducting P&C component of onboarding process
- Communicating with external parties to verify legislative requirements where requested
- Coordination of work experience students, staff awards and acknowledgements
- Coordination of team feedback surveys
The following experiences, skills and attributes would be highly desirable:
- Fully vaccinated against COVID-19
- Previous experience in a HR Administrator role or within the public practice environment
- Proven experience and proficiency with Microsoft Office suites, specifically Excel
- Demonstrated experience working with sensitive and confidential information
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills to communicate at all levels
- Ability to quickly build rapport and trust within a team
- Proven ability to learn quickly and pick up processes easily
- A can-do, positive and team-oriented attitude
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise work according to business needs
- Friendly personality and professionally presented
- Reliable and punctual
How to Apply:
If you are keen to work within a successful, progressive practice with ongoing career opportunities and a friendly environment/culture that supports you, then apply today!
To register your interest in this exciting opportunity, please click the "APPLY" button and send through your resume and cover letter addressing the requirements above.
For further information about the practice go to www.ashfords.com.au
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Recruitment agency support is not required at this time.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.