What's involved in the role?
Seeking enthusiastic, responsible and caring Registered Nurses (RN's), who will be actively involved in providing care for residents in a boutique care facility. The RN will be involved in a supportive, collaborative work environment, where the well-being of our residents is our priority.
We have several opportunities for experienced and junior Registered Nurses to join us, in both permanent and casual capacities.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary on offer
- New graduate program for junior RN’s
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Opportunity to be supported with further education and qualification for the right candidate.
For any specific queries please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
All short-listed applicants for these positions will be asked to consent to a criminal record check, references, and must provide evidence of both influenza and Covid-19 vaccination.
Our Talent Acquisition Team kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies.
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following statements best describes your Covid-19 vaccination status?
- How many years' experience do you have as a registered nurse?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.