Australian owned and operated, CES is a Queensland based managing contractor providing civil works, project management, safety management, design and construction projects to Defence, Local Councils, Industrial, Mining, Property Development and Construction industries throughout Queensland.
We are well known for developing close working relationships with our clients, providing a friendly service, solution driven outcomes in a safe, reliable and timely manner. We also pride ourselves on our professionalism, quality systems, ISO and Federal Safety accreditation. These are just part of the offering that enables CES to tender and deliver projects for a multitude of clients.
Civil Surveyor - South East Queensland Based
Projects will include land subdivision and civil infrastructure construction; demolition of existing facilities; bulk earthworks and greenfields subdivision construction; brownfields developments; utilities infrastructure; landscaping; communications, electrical and hydraulic utilities.
Specifically, your duties will include:
You will be primarily responsible for overseeing and administering civil survey tasks across various multi-disciplinary projects within the SEQ region.
- Undertaking surveying field tasks such as use of GPS and Total Station, establishment of control networks and completion of feature surveys
- Utilise advanced survey techniques to deliver solutions for a range of projects including; Feature & Level surveys, As-constructed surveys and Terrestrial Laser Scanning Surveys;
- Complete quality data reductions and provide the drafting or modelling teams information to work with supporting final deliverables
- Consult with engineers, architects, government authorities and other involved parties to obtain information relevant to project completion as required
Your key attributes essential for success in this position include:
- Recognised qualification in surveying (not essential)
- Knowledge of survey technologies including robotic total stations, GPS and terrestrial laser scanning
- AutoCAD skills are advantageous but not essential
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer and quality focus.
- Ability to manage time efficiently to plan, prioritise and produce high quality work to meet deadlines
- Ability to liaise with a wide variety of people, including government bodies, consultants, developers and clients
- Strong safety focus
- An eye for detail and someone who takes pride in their work
Salary is negotiable, based on experience.
For a confidential conversation about the role feel free to call Natalie Ellsley from CES on 07 4729 0462 or apply through the SEEK portal.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.