Workforce Road Services is seeking skilled and experienced traffic controllers for Metro work. Shifts will be casual depending on work load at various locations in the Metro Area.
Must be able to demonstrate preferably at least 6 months experience on resume
To be considered for these positions you will need to meet the below criteria:
- Min "C" Class license - ESSENTIAL
- Construction White Card - ESSENTIAL
- Basic Worksite Traffic Management min- ESSENTIAL
- Traffic Control Ticket - ESSENTIAL
- Advanced Worksite Traffic Management - Desirable
- Must have minimum 1-2 years traffic control experience
- Able to pass a drug and alcohol screen
- Flexibility for shift work
- First Aid and CPR tickets
- HR License
If you have the tickets stated above and meet the criteria click on the APPLY NOW button and send us an up to date resume including referees.
To apply, please click on the appropriate link below.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.