Assistant Head of School Position Objective:
The Assistant Head of School is:
- to achievement of the Indie School Geelong Strategic Business Plans and annual budget;
- to meet all regulatory and legislative compliance as required by the Commonwealth and Victorian State Governments; and to
- to meet or exceed in the educational achievements and care of Indie School students.
Key duties of the Assistant Head of School may include but are not limited to:
- identify and coordinate relevant school secondary education and related vocational education and training to meet the needs and aspirations of the target group students;
- provide relevant assistance to young people in their transition from Post-compulsory Indie Schooling to employment, further education or training;
- assist the operations of the Geelong Indie School and surrounding areas, including relevant curriculum, delivery and reporting requirements;
- stand in as Acting Head of School for short periods of absence;
- develop and maintain appropriate administrative systems that meet internal and external reporting requirements;
- assist in the lead development of new curriculum for continuous subject/coursework student interest and relevance;
- leading, managing, supporting and giving direction to Indie School teachers, welfare and administration staff;
- maintaining school registration, compliance reporting and operate within school budget.
To begin the application process, click "Apply for this job" and attach your resume and cover letter, addressing your experience against the key responsibilities.
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.