XL Express are a proud privately-owned business specialising in seamless break bulk transport and logistics solutions, with a comprehensive national network of depots located in all mainland capitals and major regional centres.
At XL Express, our continued success spanning in excess of 30 years of operation, comes from our team of dedicated, passionate and knowledgeable professionals, who all share an unwavering commitment to being a leading partner in seamless distribution and logistics systems.
We are proud of our people and consider it an imperative that our entire workforce is encouraged to embrace innovation; that we enable openness and idea sharing and that every employee understands they are regarded as integral to our success.
Due to ongoing business growth we have opportunities for drivers of company vehicles to support our Melbourne operations. Your day will commence out of our depot in Tullamarine and end in your local district.
To be considered for this position you MUST have
- Driver's license AND
- 5 year safe driving history.
The successful candidate will also:
- Have a good knowledge of Geelong and surrounding districts
- Be a dynamic person, a self-starter who enjoys fast pace work
- Enjoy an even mix of team work and independent activity
- Have a passion for customer service
- Take pride in their own appearance and the business they represent
Previous courier / PUD experience will be highly regarded.
In return we offer:
- Above award wages
- Permanent Work available
- Uniforms supplied
- Stable Employment
- Friendly team environment
- Regular Overtime
If you are keen for a change, meet our minimum criteria and have a genuine desire to continuously develop and further yourself, submit your application.
XL Express is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates.
XL Express maintains a Zero Tolerance Policy to drugs and alcohol in the workplace.
No Agencies please – our fabulous in-house recruitment team have this one covered.
To apply click the APPLY button now
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Do you have multi drop delivery experience?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.