Royal Wolf has over 25 years of experience and a commitment to providing superior customer service. With 39 Customer Service Centre’s located throughout Australia & New Zealand, Royal Wolf is proud to be Australasia’s largest container provider. We specialize in the hire, sale, and modification of new and used shipping containers and offer a wide range of shipping container and portable building products to suit every need. We take pride in our great reputation for high quality products, customer service and our dedicated team.
Royal Wolf help connect communities, shape our cities, create possibilities, and provide products as unique as our customers; so why wouldn’t you want to make a difference by building your career with a leader in containerised product solutions.
Reporting to the Branch manager, you will actively seek new hire, sale and modification business for Royal Wolf by engaging and building strong relationships with local customers via outbound/inbound enquiries across a wide range of accounts/clients within the region. You will work closely with National Managers and the hire team to proactively engage businesses to identify their need for our products and services.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop strong working relationships with both existing and new customers with a focus on the mining industry across the state,
- Ability to travel and engage with customers across the expansive region and current networks within the mining, oil and gas industry,
- Track and assign projects via BCI within CRM,
- Provide timely and accurate data to the Sales Support Officer for inclusion in the pipeline,
- Engage managed accounts and new customers with strong product solutions to drive hire/sale conversions,
- Conduct customer visits to present RW’s offerings and services,
- Maintain relationships with managed account list, ensuring regular contact, site visits, quote, and account follow-up,
- Provide timely and accurate quotes for all RW products and services in line with RW pricing guidelines.
Success in this role will come from demonstrated experience in a proactive sales position with a strong B2B focus. Tertiary qualified, you will possess a high level of commercial acumen, project management experience and a strong eye for detail. A current strong mining-based network of clients to hit the ground running will be essential for this role.
What you will bring to this role:
- Three years’ experience in B2B business development and outbound sales,
- Previous experience in customer account management,
- Proven ability to achieve and exceed targets,
- Deep solution selling experience,
- A self-motivated, result-oriented individual, passionate about winning new business.
As a member of the Royal Wolf team, you will enjoy an inclusive and supportive culture where your opinions are valued. Our team is passionate, authentic, innovative and above all – we are excited about what we do.
Royal Wolf offers a friendly working environment that is stimulating, challenging and full of variety. We are an EEO employer and actively promote and facilitate the development and career progression of our employees. We support flexible working arrangements that complement our business and encourage further education with our Study Assistance Policy.
How to Apply
This is a terrific opportunity to work with a national leader. If the Business Development Manager position sounds of interest, please click the ‘Apply’ button below to submit your resume and covering letter.
Royal Wolf have agency partners. We request no agency participation in the recruitment of this role at this time.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a business development manager?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.