Coogee Chemicals is an innovative and highly successful private company pursuing growth through the supply of industrial, agricultural and mineral processing chemicals to the Australian and International markets. Our expansive operations in WA, Queensland and Victoria provide numerous products and services, including chemical manufacturing, tank terminals and transport, to a variety of clients across the region.
We are seeking a Heavy Vehicle Driver to join our dynamic Transport team.
This role is based at Kwinana operations and we are looking for team oriented, safety conscious candidates, who are interested in consolidating their experience and potential. If you are keen to learn, can demonstrate commitment and possess a strong work ethic, then you will be offered ongoing training and long term career opportunities with a growing company. You will be neatly presented and confident, with well developed communication skills.
The successful candidate will need to possess the following (selection criteria):
- A current Multi Combination Licence (MC licence)
- Experience in Transport Operations
- Experience in B/double and Road Train combinations
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in haulage of liquid dangerous goods
- A current Dangerous Goods (DG) licence
- High Risk Work Licence (Forklift), MSIC, Blue Card and Fatigue Management.
- Basic maintenance and mechanical skills will be an added advantage.
As a valued front line representative you will benefit from excellent working conditions, 40hrs p/wk with generous overtime and above award rates including extra benefits.
To submit your application please do so by clicking the “Apply for this job” link and submitting your current resume and cover letter outlining how you meet the above criteria.
Applications close on Friday, 19 November 2021.
To apply for this position you must have the legal right to live and work in Australia.
Coogee is an equal opportunity employer. We support diversity in our workforce and we have fitness for work policies in place at all of our sites.
Please be aware that applicants may be required to provide a National Police Certificate (Australia-wide Criminal History) prior to commencement in this role.
For further information on our company, visit www.coogee.com.au
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a heavy vehicle driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Dangerous Goods drivers licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have experience working with logistics, freight & delivery services?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.