Bathla group is a leading property development & construction company that combines talent, creativity and passion to deliver a diverse range of developments. Bathla has developed and constructed over 8,000 new dwellings since 1997. Based in Sydney’s Greater West, with an expanding footprint across New South Wales and beyond. We have earned a reputation for developing vibrant new communities, creating appealing house and land packages, as well as designing and building superbly well-appointed homes, free-standing townhouses and apartments.
Our philosophy revolves around designing modern functional homes for today’s lifestyle. Whether you are a first, second or third home buyer, up-sizer or downsizer, or even an investor, our homes are ideal for people on all different life journeys.
- Recently appointed and very motivated Senior Leadership Team.
- House & Land, Townhouse and Apartment developments.
- Very strong pipeline with over 10 large developments underway.
- 10,000+ apartments with construction values of $25m - $150m+.
- 500+ employees with numerous new opportunities to join the team and/or progress your career
- Focused on employees, quality systems & process improvement.
Explore the Opportunity:
About the role
We are seeking qualified and experienced Stormwater/Drainage Engineer/Draftsperson for residential house/townhouses projects to support our in-house Design Team.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Utilise your knowledge of relevant stormwater drainage design/drafting principles and advanced software packages
- Undertake the documentation of presentation/construction drawings for a variety of Stormwater works for building and subdivision projects
- Civil design of earthworks, roads, stormwater, water & sewer for residential subdivisions
- Stormwater detention / retention modelling and design
- Estimate quantities from drawings and model
- Review final technical drafts and ensure calculations, measurements and units are accurate based on design information
Benefits and perks
Excellent salary package shall be offered to right candidate.
Skills and experience
Qualifications and Experience requirements:-
- Formal qualifications in Civil Engineering/drafting
- Ideally have 5+ years stormwater design/drafting, excellent working knowledge and experience. (less experience may be considered given demonstration of a high-degree of competency)
- Sound knowledge of the National Construction Code
- Sound understanding of local construction practises, particularly those of the residential construction market
- Absolute attention to detail and care towards their daily tasks
- An excellent working knowledge of AutoCAD
- 3D Revit experience would be highly regarded
- Be able to work across several design projects.
- Be a team player, self-motivated and able to work autonomously
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Be driven and want to progress your career
- Unrestricted right to work in Australia
This role will provide motivated individuals the opportunity to take their career to the next level whilst being part of a high functioning and results driven team.
If you're looking for a challenging and rewarding position in a progressive and innovative environment, and possess strong stormwater design/drafting skills, please click "Apply" now to send through your resume
- Which of the following CAD software do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a Drainage Engineer?
- How many years' experience do you have in a quality control (QC) role?
- Do you have experience working on civil infrastructure projects?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.