Rollease Acmeda is a leading innovator in precision hardware, specialised fabrics and premium motorisation for the development of interior and exterior window covering systems. We strive to provide comfort, energy savings, and safety with our light management and shading solutions using cutting-edge technology, highly engineered systems, and advanced automation. We are passionate, customer focused, innovative and action-oriented team, who for over 40 years have designed and delivered exceptional products keeping us at the forefront of market leading design.
We currently have a great opportunity for a Project Officer/Business Analyst to join our Information Technology and Services Department.
To us, every team member is valued and crucial to our success. There’s a great mix of long-term experience and fresh new skills. We are a collaborative team, drawing on each team member's strengths. We also have a supportive and accessible management team in conjunction with excellent Learning and Development programs and initiatives available to our staff.
Who are you?
This role will be perfect for a “Jack of all trades”, someone who enjoys working with people, details and data. You’ll be involved in aspects of change management whilst simultaneously working on analytical tasks. You’re a great communicator who loves collaborating and planning, with a flair for problem solving and strategic thinking.
Experience in or exposure to project management, software implementation or business improvement activities will be highly regarded. An aptitude for understanding tech solutions and liaising with stakeholders is essential.
About the opportunity
This is an exciting and evolving opportunity to work in a global, innovative company and play a major role in the success of digital and business transformation projects. The role provides direct support to the Senior Business Analyst within the Business Analysis Team, assisting the planning and execution of multiple improvement projects.
You will take ownership of driving project success, working closely with partners, stakeholders, users and business leaders to ensure quality outcomes. This role facilitates a key link between business and tech.
Key responsibilities include:
- Liaising closely with internal and external stakeholders on project tasks,
- Updating and managing project plans to agreed timelines, identifying and reporting gaps and risks,
- Requirements gathering and documentation,
- Assessing system functionality against business requirements,
- Data mapping activities,
- Facilitating data updates across various systems,
- Develop and execute test scripts and scenarios with support of business stakeholders,
Skills & characteristics:
- You’re known for making improvements, are adaptable and responsive,
- Business analyst skillset – analytical, curious, comfortable with various data and systems,
- Project management skillset – planning, risk assessment, strong communicator, problem solving,
- Natural ability to navigate tech and new systems,
- Exposure to software/system implementations,
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Teams, Outlook,
- Understanding of ERP systems, ideally Microsoft Dynamics NAV / Business Central (highly regarded),
- Project management software experience – (Wrike highly regarded),
- Exhibits and leads by example the Company Core Values of being Customer Focused, Innovative, Action Oriented, and Passionate.
* If you don’t currently have all the skills but think you could be a great fit, please still consider applying – the right person is more important to us than the right skill sets and experience.
If this sounds like you, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume by clicking on the Apply link ASAP.
We look forward to receiving your application.
Rollease Acmeda is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are committed to the principles of equal employment and gender equality opportunities. We aim to recruit a diverse range of people with a diverse range of talents.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.