C3 Group is an established and leading regional ICT Managed Services Provider committed to best-in-class solutions that support the growth and prosperity of our clients. We offer our clients managed IT support, cybersecurity, private cloud, networking & wireless, internet & private WAN, telephony, and digital marketing solutions.
For more than 20 years, our business has focused on supporting the success of our clients, allowing us to become one of the largest Managed Services Providers on the north coast of NSW.
Due to growth, we are currently seeking a stand-out Professional Services Engineer.
This role provides the opportunity to take ownership of a portfolio of clients, providing the technical expertise to meet their ICT needs. A day in this role provides plenty of variety with everything from assisting service desk technicians on the most complex issues, providing recommendations to account managers for client solutions following root cause analysis findings to implementing larger client projects. Additionally, in this role you will:
- Work closely with the Account Manager and clients in your portfolio to provide insight and analysis essential to supporting their business.
- Liaise with the Account Manager to determine client priorities and ensure nearly all work is planned 12 months in advance.
- Undertake solution design within the C3 Stack to develop solutions to meet the client needs.
- Provide technical direction to the Service Desk to facilitate a consistent experience to the client.
- Project implementation for clients.
- Where required facilitate change management to ensure all changes are considered and in line with the future of the client’s business plan.
- Provide training and competency testing of service desk technicians.
To be successful in the role, you will:
- Have experience in a Managed Service Provider company where you demonstrated a strong focus on providing superior customer service.
- Experience working hands-on with IT systems including Endpoints, Servers, Networking, Security and Telecommunications.
- Have the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of users both verbally and in writing.
- Have support experience with Microsoft Windows desktop & server operating systems, Office 365 and other cloud-based technologies.
- Possess a strong desire to develop technical knowledge & skills within a range of constantly changing technologies.
- Ideally possess Network Certification (CompTIA Network+ and/or CCNA)
- Ideally have Microsoft Associate Certification (Complete suite of 365 (4 certs) OR Azure (2 or 3 certs)
This is a fantastic opportunity to utilise your ICT knowledge to provide long-term and proactive solutions. We are a local company that enjoys a strong market presence and are committed to developing our internal capability. If you would like to continue your career in a company where you will be valued, please submit a resume and cover letter.
No agencies please, we have this one covered.
- Which of the following Microsoft 365 certifications have you completed?
- Do you have a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Industrial certification?
- Have you completed a qualification in ICT?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Are you willing to relocate for this role?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
Report this job advert
Learn how to protect yourself here.